Recipients of the Conservation Awards will be honoured at Ontario Nature’s 90th Annual General Meeting. The date and location to be determined due to COVID-19 uncertainty. Visit ontarionature.org/agmfor more information.
We will also feature the winners in the fall issue of our award-winning ON Naturemagazine.
Read the Conservation Awards Flyer with category descriptions and submission guidelines.
Awards are given at the discretion of the Awards Committee.
Ontario Nature is committed to equity, diversity, inclusivity and accessibility. Please consider nominating individuals, groups, government agencies and corporations that reflect these important values.
- Nominations must be submitted on an official form. To obtain a form please visit ontarionature.org/awards, or contact Barbara MacKenzie-Wynia.
- Nominations can be submitted either electronically or by mail.
- Nominees who are Ontario Nature members must be nominated by two people (who don’t have to be members) or one member group.
- Nominees who are not Ontario Nature members must be nominated by two current Ontario Nature members or one member group.
- A person may be nominated for more than one award; however, each nomination must be submitted on a separate form.
- Nominators must provide supporting material.
- Nominations must be received by March 26, 2021.
Please forward nominations, including supporting material to the mailing or email address below.
Attention: Chair, Ontario Nature Awards Committee